If we kept a gratitude journal here’s what you would find within its pages:
We’re grateful for:
The enthusiasm, commitment, and generosity towards Eli’s Place as demonstrated in the 2020 COVID-style Scotiabank Charity Walk/Run!
- Our 30 member team of runners and walkers
- Our generous donors who numbered over 300
- The over $28,500 dollars raised to help open the door of Eli’s Place
- The event runs until October 31st so fundraising continues!
The support of our growing Eli’s Place Community! Including:
The hundreds of individuals who have supported us financially in this critical endeavour
- The likes, loves, shares, and engaging comments we receive on social which help us to reach new followers
- The interest, guidance, and words of encouragement we regularly receive from our supporters: these messages are a constant reminder of the far-reaching need for Eli’s Place
For the contributions of our team, including
- 14 experienced professionals serving on the Eli’s Place Board of Directors
- 8 leaders in the mental illness field who make up our Professional Advisory
- 9 young adults committed to our recently established Peer Advisory
- 50 + volunteers who generously give of their time and skills serving on an Eli’s Place committee and offering pro-bono work
And most of all, we are tremendously thankful that there is hope in recovery, that proven-effective treatment exists, that with your help, and the expertise of our growing Eli’s Place team, that we will make Eli’s Place a reality!