An unprecedented year of progress made possible by you. Learn how we built our capacity, helped others understand the importance of our work, how we raised funds, and advanced towards opening the doors of Eli’s Place.
To Build Capacity we
To Raise Money, we
- Entered 35 runners and walkers in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Accepted donations from 4 different Third-Party Fundraising Events
- Raised $278,000 from 19 foundations/corporations and 1,298 individuals
- Designed a mechanism to receive securities from donors
- Accepted pro bono services generously offered to Eli’s Place by an architect, a lawyer and a web designer
To Open the doors of Eli's Place, we
- Submitted a Conditional Offer on a property north of Toronto
- Formed a Site Development Task Group
- Designed a Site Plan for the property
- Submitted a Pre-Consultation Meeting Application to pursue rezoning of the property
- Hired a fundraiser to implement a Capital Campaign
- Developed a Case for Support to inform donors to the Capital Campaign
Thank you for your continued support.
Together, we will open the doors of Eli’s Place and help young adults move from mental illness to hopeful futures.