Please join our Match for Hope campaign and double your impact! From today to May 31st, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar* by our generous partners and will most definitely enable us to continue our vital work to bring Eli’s Place to fruition.
Despite Covid-19, we have not stopped!
Fuelled by hope, we have remained dedicated to our goals, focused and determined to make a difference in the lives of young adults with serious mental illness.
With your support, we have achieved so much! Thanks to you, we are stronger and closer! With our combined strength, we were able to:
- Establish Task Groups to explore a number of partnerships in the health care sector, in government alignment and with potential future funders and fundraising champions.
- Complete a strategic plan that confirms precisely where we need to get to, and the timed deliverables to get there!
- Grow our group of supporters to almost 100 volunteers, 2000 engaged email recipients and 3000 connected social media followers.
- Continue to explore potential ideal sites for Eli’s Place while networking with key stakeholders.
We can’t stop now! Young adults with serious mental illness, and the families who love them, need Eli’s Place. Our planned rural, residential treatment centre, focused on the unique mental health challenges of this population, is desperately needed now more than ever.
Indeed, amidst a global pandemic, the mental health of Canadians is further at risk.
With your help, we can reach our Match for Hope goal of $50,000.
Thanks to you and our visionary matching partners, we will accomplish this together. We will open the doors to Eli’s Place – Where Recovery Grows.
We appreciate your generous support of our Match for Hope appeal! You have been with us every step of the way and we need you now!
Thank you, stay safe and take care.
P.S. Please give now so your gift can double your impact and help us continue our vital work to open the doors to Eli’s Place – Where Recovery Grows.
* Gifts will be matched up to a maximum of $25,000.
Eli’s Place will be a rural, residential treatment program for young adults with serious mental illness. To learn more about our mission and our proven-effective model click here.
Carol Cowan-Levine | Eli’s Place Board Chair
Carol is a Registered Psychotherapist in private practice and a passionate advocate for excellence in healthcare. Past President of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), Carol currently sits as an Honorary Member of the Board at Women’s College Hospital, a Member of the Advisory Board of the Child Development Institute, Chair of the Advisory Council of the Women’s College Hospital Foundation and the elected member of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists of Ontario.